The View is situated in the north of Shetland and is the perfect base for exploring the North Isles and the North Mainland. With views of both the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea, The View is a relaxed, tranquil break from the world. Stay here to visit Shetland’s stunning beaches, walk her hills or just to have a luxurious retreat from the every day.
Every care has been taken to provide you with the beautiful touches of home, such as pure linen sheets, soft fluffy towels and bathrobes, a large open living space and incredibly well equipped kitchen.
The View sleeps 6 but with the option of a double and single airbed available for larger parties.
- Location: Culsetter Park, Brae
- Type: Luxury Accommodation
- Bedrooms: 3 plus 3 beds
- Bathrooms: 2
- Adults: 6-9
- Pets: Not allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed
- Appliances: Dishwasher, washing machine, blender, coffee machine, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, iron.
- Parking: 1-2 car parking spaces
- Heating: underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs. Heat recovery system